Tech-savvy Research Manager, we are looking for you!
Grow with us.
Catapult is a fast growing, ambitious and fun company consisting of business minds, techies, data analysts, marketing gurus and visionaries based in Finland and Spain (representing 8 various cultural backgrounds)!
At Catapult, we equip corporates across Europe with data-driven research about tech market, best tech innovations, competitor insights, fastest growing verticals, CVC etc. We combine a data-pool on +200.000 tech companies (Europe and North America), AI/ML and manual validation to serve our clients’ needs and goals.
Helping businesses create success stories is our biggest mission! The question is – will you help us to create ours?!
About the position
We are looking for a Tech-savvy Research Manager to join our Customer Care team working on all cycles of product delivery (from customer communications to research work and everything in between).
- Strong Finnish (client language)
- Strong English (working language)
- Strong presentation and communication skills (important when dealing with corporate clients)
- Analytical mindset (e.g. understanding of economics & diagram structures)
- Business know-how (especially in the tech, innovation and venture capital scene)
- Understanding of new technologies and passion to research those
- Data science understanding
- Capability to comprehend new concepts fast and ability to educate others on the matter
- Experiment-driven mindset
- You obtain a higher education degree
- You have previous experience working in the field
- Building the research project with clients and evaluating its feasibility
- Analyzing customer needs and corporate goals by conducting interviews and reviewing materials
- Defining project focus and criteria to establish framework for data research process
- Establishing project start and responsibilities with research team
- Conducting the research project and client communication throughout the process
- Evaluating business capabilities and fit-for-use of researched growth companies
- Managing project timeline and finalizing the deliverable
- Presenting the research results to the client
- Facilitating meetings between tech companies and clients
- Leading the customer care processes
- Managing digital product development
- Developing existing and new service product portfolio
- Assisting marketing team in company communications and content creation
What we offer
At Catapult, we strongly believe that behind every success story there are people and their ambition to get things done and scale the company together.
We value our team members and entrust every one of them by giving the freedom to experiment and learn. Apart from the opportunity to join the fast-growing company and collaborate with the industry-leading corporates, we offer you:
- Friendly, supportive, low-hierarchy, culturally-diverse team.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexibility in working remotely (when not interfering with client work).
- An office with the central location in Helsinki.
- Development Team Days 4 times a year.
- Learning opportunities for professional growth.