Digital Marketing Trainee, we are looking for you!
Grow with us.
Catapult is a fast growing, ambitious and fun company consisting of business minds, techies, data analysts, marketing gurus and visionaries based in Finland and Spain (representing 8 various cultural backgrounds)!
At Catapult, we equip corporates across Europe with data-driven research about tech market, best tech innovations, competitor insights, fastest growing verticals, CVC etc. We combine a data-pool on +200.000 tech companies (Europe and North America), AI/ML and manual validation to serve our clients’ needs and goals.
Helping businesses create success stories is our biggest mission! The question is – will you help us to create ours?!
About the position
We are looking for an ambitious and results-oriented Finnish-speaking Digital Marketing Intern to join our Sales & Marketing team!
You will be assisting in various marketing-related tasks from content creation to working with digital tools, building an online community and experimenting with lead generation.
You will receive mentorship and support from our team – growing alongside Catapult! This internship is based in Finland – you can work from Helsinki or/and Tampere.
*** As this internship is unpaid, an applicant needs to be able to receive study credits and/or monetary compensation from the university during this practical training.
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
- Native Finnish (your language skills will be essential in creating engaging content and communicating with our Finnish corporate partners)
- Strong English (working language)
- Good team player, but also ready to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to think both – strategically and creatively
- Interest in the startup, innovation and tech scene
- It is considered a plus (not necessity) if you:
-Have a degree in Business, Economics or Marketing;
-Have worked with startup companies previously;
-Have prior experience in the marketing field
- Content marketing | writing content for cold emails, blogs, educational materials, social media, etc.;
- Online community | managing or nurturing an online community of corporate executives and assisting in building strategy for community engagement;
- Lead generation | Assisting in acquiring and managing leads in the pipeline and experimenting with new creative ways to gain leads;
- Digital Tools | Exploring and trying new digital tools that can increase results and efficiency in marketing-related tasks;
- Growth Hacking | Having courage to experiment, learn and hop on any task/test related to digital marketing at Catapult.
*** It is not required to have deep knowledge in the aforementioned task areas – it is the passion for learning and experimentation that matters the most!
What we offer
At Catapult, we strongly believe that behind every success story there are people and their ambition to get things done and scale the company together.
We value our team members and entrust every one of them by giving the freedom to experiment and learn. Apart from the opportunity to join the fast-growing company and collaborate with the industry-leading corporates, we offer you:
- Friendly, supportive, low-hierarchy, culturally-diverse team.
- Flexibility in working remotely (when not interfering with work).
- An office with the central location in Helsinki.
- Development Team Days 4 times a year.
- Learning opportunities for professional growth.
Experiences of our interns!
I learned useful business softwares and skills that I otherwise wouldn’t acquire in the school, my internship at Catapult was a completely enriching experience from beginning to end.
Pedro was offered a paid freelance collaboration by Catapult after his internship.
3-month-internship at Catapult meant a lot to me. Not only did I have a chance to learn and practice so many marketing tools and skills but I also got to work with the most passionate and talented team ever. So proud to be a part of Catapult family!
Amy continued at Catapult as a part-time employee after her internship.
Internship at Catapult was the perfect start I needed for my career in Marketing. The testing and learning nature of our team helped me experience almost every aspect of Digital marketing and helped me get a clearer picture of what I’d like to focus on in the future.
Ankur continued at Catapult as a part-time employee after his internship.