Head of International Sales & Partnerships, we are looking for you!
Grow with us.
Catapult is a fast growing, ambitious and fun company consisting of business minds, techies, data analysts, marketing gurus and visionaries based in Finland and Spain (representing 8 various cultural backgrounds)!
At Catapult, we equip corporates across Europe with data-driven research about tech market, best tech innovations, competitor insights, fastest growing verticals, CVC etc. We combine a data-pool on +200.000 tech companies (Europe and North America), AI/ML and manual validation to serve our clients’ needs and goals.
Helping businesses create success stories is our biggest mission! The question is – will you help us to create ours?!
About the position
We are looking for a Finnish- speaking Head of International Sales & Partnerships to join our Sales & Marketing team working on scaling the business internationally alongside individuals with a growth mindset and experimental attitude.
- Own sales profitability responsibilities
- Adapting consultative-communicative approach with sales leads and customers
- Actively managing the lead pipeline and prioritizing opportunities
- Developing penetration strategies
- Conducting team meetings to share wins and failures aiming at team level development
- Providing insights for the purpose of product learning and development
- exceptional Finnish & English skills
- several years of experience in the international sales & partnerships
- tech savvy attitude & person
- proven track record in international sales & partnerships (in B2B and/or tech industry)
- exceptional communication skills
- constant seek for development mindset
- analytical mindset
What we offer
At Catapult, we strongly believe that behind every success story there are people and their ambition to get things done and scale the company together.
We value our team members and entrust every one of them by giving the freedom to experiment and learn. Apart from the opportunity to join the fast-growing company and collaborate with the industry-leading corporates, we offer you:
- Friendly, supportive, low-hierarchy, culturally-diverse team
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in working remotely (when not interfering with client work)
- An office with the central location in Helsinki
- Development Team Days 4 times a year
- Learning opportunities for professional growth